HDAA membership is open to providers, payors, and accredited educational institutions involved in healthcare data warehousing and business intelligence within the US and Canada.
Providers, Payors, Educational Institutions and other Specialty Groups
The following stipulates the criterion and restrictions for membership:
- Providers include healthcare entities whose primary focus are patient care and are also affiliated with primary care organizations (i.e. hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, etc.)
- Payors comprise entities other than the patient that finance or reimburse the cost of health services
- Accredited educational institutions must provide a focused curricular in healthcare related fields
- Specialty Care Providers, Physician Medical Groups, and Community Collaboratives
- Regulatory, Research, and Government Agencies (Requires Compreshensive Vetting)
HDAA does not currently extend membership to the following:
- Departments that market/sell products within their provider organization
- Educational staff/students that are receiving financial remuneration from a vendor
All HDAA members must use their healthcare organization’s email address in their individual profile.